Preserving Your Precious Memories 780-460-9600
HAVE YOU ever discovered an old photograph of a loved one?
Perhaps it was your grandmother’s wedding portrait or a picture of your great-grandfather as a child. Chances are
the photograph was in poor condition-cracked, faded, scratched or even torn.
But not for long.
We can take your treasured photographs and bring them back to life with our professional restoration and copy services. Your original photograph will be handled with tender loving care-we’ll copy it, then restore the copy and return the original to you untouched. We’ll turn your old photographs into timeless Works of art that will be enjoyed by generations to come.
Copy Work & Reprints
In some cases, your original photograph may be in perfect condition, but it’s the only one you have. Take advantage of our copy services. We use state of the art equipments available to reproduce your original with the sharpest results anywhere.Whether you need one copy, or a thousand, each one will look as good as the original.
Black and White Negatives, or Slides printing?
A.B.I. offer’s the finest printed photographs anywhere. Original photograph may be framed and you need smaller or more photos to share with family, A.B.I. will take out photo from the frame copy it and reassemble frame to its original condition.
Oversize originals present challenges to copy and reproduce.
A.B.I. Studio and lab are capable of copying and reproducing your original with the sharpest and finest details
- To bring an old faded and discolored photograph back to life is in itself a form of art.
- It takes many long hours of skilled talent and love to restore your precious memories
- Color is applied to Black & White photograph with an artist’s brush to achieve a wonderful painterly quality. Each print is a unique and custom work of art.
- Color Tint is softly added to the background after the heavy restoration work
- For a special artistic touch, oil coloring and canvas printing takes your photograph to a different dimension.
Remember, all work is done on a copy print, so there’s absolutely no damage to the original photo and it’s processed within A.B.I. Photo Lab premises.